COST £89 + VAT - This will be added on at the checkout stage
LENGTH 3 hours 30 minutes - Online
SUITABLE FOR Managers and supervisors.
Managing health and safety at work (90 mins)
This course provides an introduction to managing health and safety in the workplace for managers. It provides essential knowledge required for managers to carry out health and safety responsibilities
Risk assessment for managers (60 mins)
This course highlights the importance of risk assessments and provides practitioners with the knowledge required to complete workplace risk assessments within required standards.
Managing stress at work (60 mins)
This course helps staff to recognise and manage stress.
Following this couse learners will be able to...
Managing health and safety at work.
- Understand the importance of health and safety
- Understand legal implications
- Create a health and safety policy
- Encourage a health and safety culture
Risk assessment for managers.
- Identify workplace hazards
- Evaluate levels of risk
- Control risk levels
- Record a risk assessment
- Review risk assessments
Managing stress at work.
- ∑Define stress
- ∑Identify symptoms of stress
- ∑Explain causes of stress and manage these
- ∑Use stress control techniques